Las Alcobas Among The Best Hotels in Mexico City
Discover Las Alcobas | A Luxury Collection Hotel
Lush, tree-lined avenues greet you as you prepare to step into the artistic fusion of modernity and comfort at our 5-Star luxury boutique hotel. Prepare to experience Mexican hospitality, refined. This masterfully-designed choice in luxury hotels in Mexico City is a former residence which has been crafted into a series of private, earth-toned, intimate alcoves, reflecting its Spanish namesake, “Las Alcobas.”
Two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses featuring wraparound terraces overlooking the city, encompassing 35 spacious guest rooms with custom designed furnishings and the finest bedroom linens. Discover one of the most artfully formed Mexico City boutique hotels within easy access of some of the city's most iconic treasures. Be pampered with luxury service and state-of-the-art amenities in a warm and welcoming setting in Mexico City’s bustling business, commercial and entertainment district. Your urban oasis among hotels in Mexico City awaits.
- An exclusive location along Polanco’s chic Presidente Masaryk Avenue, one of the most exclusive and sophisticated neighborhoods in Mexico City and home to designer boutiques, restaurants, and nightclubs.
- Central location with easy access to surrounding areas Reforma, Condesa, and Roma.
- State of the art technology in every room.
- In-room spa facilities, including rain showers and jacuzzi. Suites and penthouse also include a personal steam room.
- Anatol Acclaimed Chef Justin Ermini has integrated international seasonal gourmet cuisine with dishes inspired by the focus on farm-to-table ingredients.
- Dulce Patria Award-winning chef Martha Ortiz, specializing in festive and traditional Mexican cuisine in a modern-yet-sophisticated environment.
- Aurora Spa offering a range of indigenous Spa treatments for the business and leisure traveler.
- Personalized host service for every guest at our hotel in Mexico City.
- World class concierge service to introduce you to the best that hotels in Mexico City have to offer.