Las Alcobas: A Luxurious Mexico City Hotel
Exclusive Luxury and Style in the Heart of Mexico City
Step into the artistic fusion of modernity and comfort while experiencing refined hospitality with the vibrant flavor of Mexico City. Our masterfully designed boutique hotel - a former residence - has been ingeniously crafted into a series of private “homes-away-from-home,” expressed as intimate alcoves, reflecting its Spanish namesake, “Alcobas.”
• Exclusive location along Polanco’s chic Presidente Masaryk Avenue one of the most exclusive and sophisticated neighborhoods in Mexico City; home to designer boutiques, restaurants and nightclubs
• Central location with easy access to Reforma, Condesa, Roma
• Two and Three-bedroom Suites and Penthouses featuring wraparound terraces overlooking the city
• 35 spacious guest rooms with custom-designed furnishings and the finest bedroom linens
• State of the art technology in every room
• In room Spa facilities, including rain showers and jacuzzi. Suites and Penthouse also include personal steam room
• Outstanding dining experiences;
o Dulce Patria Award-winning chef Martha Ortiz, specializing in festive and traditional Mexican cuisine in a modern-yet-sophisticated environment.
o Anatol Acclaimed Chef Justin Ermini has integrates international seasonal gourmet cuisine with dishes inspired by the focus on farm to table ingredients.
• Aurora Spa offering a range of indigenous Spa treatments for the business and leisure traveler
• Personalized host service for every guest
• World class Concierge service to introduce you to the best that Mexico city has to offer
Las Alcobas – an aesthetic marvel designed by renowned power duo Yabu Pushelberg in the fashionable Polanco district of Mexico City – warmly welcomes international business and leisure travelers. Our upscale property provides premier in-room amenities and personalized services, ensuring your stay at our Mexico City hotel is not just comfortable but artfully enthralling.