The art of the boutique hotel refined
Lush, tree-lined avenues greet you as you prepare to step into the artistic fusion of modernity and comfort. Prepare to experience Mexican hospitality, refined. Our masterfully-designed boutique hotel in Polanco, a former residence, has been crafted into a series of private, earth-toned, intimate alcoves, reflecting its Spanish namesake, “Las Alcobas.”
- Exclusive location along Polanco’s chic Presidente Masaryk Avenue, one of the most exclusive and sophisticated neighborhoods in Mexico City and home to designer boutiques, restaurants and nightclubs.
- Central location with easy access to surrounding areas Reforma, Condesa and Roma.
- Two and three bedroom suites and penthouses featuring wraparound terraces overlooking the city.
- 35 spacious guest rooms with custom designed furnishings and the finest bedroom linens.
- State of the art technology in every room.
- In room spa facilities, including rain showers and jacuzzi. Suites and penthouse also include a personal steam room.
- Anatol Acclaimed Chef Justin Ermini has integrates international seasonal gourmet cuisine with dishes inspired by the focus on farm-to-table ingredients.
- Dulce Patria Award-winning chef Martha Ortiz, specializing in festive and traditional Mexican cuisine in a modern-yet-sophisticated environment.
- Aurora Spa offering a range of indigenous Spa treatments for the business and leisure traveler.
- Personalized host service for every guest.
- World class concierge service to introduce you to the best that Mexico City has to offer.