A Small Luxury Hotel in Mexico City
Amenities at Our Boutique Hotel in Polanco
As part of our commitment to superior service, and a luxury hospitality experience, Las Alcobas, a small luxury hotel in Mexico City, is proud to offer a variety of amenities and services to make your leisure or business stay as enjoyable as possible.
Experience One of the Best Polanco Mexico City Hotels:
- Thirty-five spacious guest rooms with custom-designed furnishings and fine Italian bed linens
- Pre-arrival guest services and arrival assistance at the airport
- “ACI” welcome refreshment delivered to room upon check-in (ACI means “to arrive” in Nautal, the ancient language of Mexico City).
- Complete bathroom spa environment with rain showers, whirlpool and steam jets in every room
- Exclusive bath amenities by SCO CARE NYC and signature handmade body soaps
- Bath butler service to arrange spa treatments and offer a selection of bath oils, lotions, and scents to complete the in-room spa experience
- “Despertar” wake up service with choice of coffee, tea or smoothie
- Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in rooms and public spaces
- In-room laptops, printers, fax machines, and presentation supplies available upon request
- State-of-the-art technology available in every room
- In-room electronic safe box with electric outlet
- 42-inch flat-screen Aquos by Sharp LCD televisions
- Surround sound CD and DVD home theatre systems by BOSE
- Fully stocked mini-bar and refrigerator
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Nightly shoe shine service
- “Mi Segunda Casa” program for dry cleaning and storage while away
- Two upscale restaurants:
- Anatol: An 80-seat contemporary space divided in two floors with two Private Dining Rooms. Celebrated Chef Justin Ermini assembles a fabulous epicurean experience with farm to table ingredients.
- Dulce Patria: A 90-seat vibrant high-end Mexican restaurant developed by the famous Chef Marta Ortiz (of the highly acclaimed “Aguila y Sol” restaurant in Mexico. Dishes have impeccable presentation, taking Mexican food to a new, festive realm.
- Meeting room for events in Mexico City (capacity of up to ten people) with state-of-the-art AV equipment - For meeting reservation inquiries please call +52 (55) 3300 3950 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When seeking luxury boutique hotels in Mexico City, consider Las Alcobas. Make your reservation today.