Enchanting Mexico City Travel
Find Endless Mexico City Points of Interest
Situated in one of Mexico City’s most centrally located and vibrant districts, Las Alcobas is surrounded by a rich selection of culture, entertainment, dining and shopping attractions.
Take a stroll through La Zona de Polanco, or “Polanquito,” a quaint old shopping area with market-style stores, simple restaurants, and artisan folk crafts. Later, move from quaint to exquisite at the popular Masaryk Shopping Area, bedecked with exceptional restaurants, lounges, and high-end boutique and designer stores.
For culture and arts, guests can visit the nearby Auditorio Nacional, the Anthropology Museum, the Museum of Modern Art, Museo Rufino Tamayo, and more. Visit our Mexico City travel guide and local area suggestion pages to find unforgettable Mexico City points of interest!
Must-See Mexico City Travel Attractions:
- La Zona de Polanco or “Polanquito”— a quaint shopping area with market type stores, fruits, vegetables, flowers, simple restaurants, artisan and folk crafts
- Masaryk Shopping Area — a “Golden Mile” type of street, restaurants, lounges, art galleries, movie theaters, and high-end designer stores
- Auditorio Nacional — a grand concert hall accommodating up to 10,000 people
- Chapultepec — includes a zoo, lake and spectacular castle
- Los Pinos — the President’s living and working enclave
- Museum of Anthropology — a world class museum of Mexican ancient cultures
- Museum of Modern Art — located in Chapultepec